Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas

Suddenly you enter a store and you hear Xmas music.We still have to celebrate Thanksgiving but we have to endure the constant advertising and sounds of Xmas.For many Thanksgiving is the main fall holiday and families plan their travel and family reunions like none other.

The economy is such that the business world is afraid this year of not getting their share of the wealth. They must make it in such a short period of time that they cannot afford a miss. This is is going to be a crucial year for many as it is the third year of this recession. I predict that there will be many business failures right after the Xmas season.

Small business is the engine that drives the economic future of the USA.Small business must feel secure and show confidence before they will hire. We wish for a breakthrough in this years sales to jump start the business economy and get America moving again.

At any rate we must be prepared to be bombarded by all sectors from every media for the next six weeks. We will endure if not enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing because I just posted my first blog about Christmas today as well!! I have decided to enjoy while I endure! I am embracing everthing about Christmas this year -- living it like it's my last! And you guys are a big part of the joy!

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...