Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back on Track

After a serious talk with my editor ( Daughter ) I am embarking on the long awaited surge to the finish to complete my stories this season. I had been awaiting for some good direction and some defined layouts and we talked and I listened and we are able to continue with the project.

Sometimes I look at the body of written work and wonder how I will come out in the end with a product that will meet my objective. My main object is to leave a written record of my life and family through my eyes.I will of course not be the memories of the other members of our family as their experiences and perceptions were quite different.

A blogger follower gave me some good advice to get restarted and that helped motivate me in a direction which was helpful. Blogging enables you to meet many people through writing and enables you to share styles, views and techniques you would not otherwise acquire. I thank all the bloggers for their comments and support, specially the followers of my blog.

Today is a typical day in paradise with the Temp 84+ and not a cloud. We are all thankful to live here in such a beautiful setting. If you cannot be inspired and satisfied here you never will be.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I hope it turns out just the way you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...