Friday, January 8, 2010

Steam Cleaning

It started out to be one of those days when not much was happening. I made the mistake of asking the girls if there was anything which needed to be done. Well the water from the fridge was not flowing very well so I fixed that. The arms on the kitchen chairs were less than clean so I began the task of cleaning them to find out that the white oak paint had actually worn off.

The next thing I noticed when the arms were squeaky clean was that the fabric was covered with little spots. Some time ago we bought a floor steamer to keep the tile floor clean. As a bonus we were giver a magic hand steamer for small chores. Now would be a good time to try it out.

Six chairs were cleaned and I was surprised how good a job it did. The dining room was right there so what the heck, get them as well.These were actually OK but I looked them over as well. I was about to go and write when it was mentioned how bright and shiny the room looked but the floor was a mess.

The large floor steamer was brought to use and I completed the task in about twenty minutes. After washing the cloth cleaners and putting everything away I escaped to the computer and here I am. I was determined to keep my mouth shut unless I am ready to do the walk. I felt good about the result in any case and now I can say I am a qualified steam cleaner.

1 comment:

  1. So what are you saying? Are you just blowing off steam?? Funny post Pops!

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...