Thursday, August 1, 2013

Health Club Information

We all remember the long form for the census which was given to a percentage of Canada's population to measure specific elements in our growth as a nation. I filled out one of these forms years ago and found it to be enlightening. I am joining a health club and I am faced with q long form of questions I feel are very personal and not necessary to use their bikes and other equipment.

I filled out all the routine questions about weight and age and even my physical weaknesses caused by accidents or surgeons practise .The medications and drinking habits might have some relevance as to the degree of difficulty I should be permitted to do.

After the interrogation and assessment I will be given a key to install in every machine that I use so it can be monitored by my personal trainer. No chance of missing a sit up or a few minutes on the walker or even on the rowing machine. For a person who does not like to be told to do anything this will be the closest thing to imprisonment that I will be able to tolerate.

The payback from this intrusion in my personal space will be a sculpted  body after a year or so that will be the envy of everyone over 75. Wow if only this could be true. At any rate I will participate up to a point and be happy to say the journey was worth the misery and effort I am prepared to put up with.

1 comment:

  1. Ha,ha. Can't wait for the sculpted body... I admire your determination to achieve optimal health. Enjoy the steam you treat yourself to after letting off steam!

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...