Monday, August 12, 2013

iPAD Invasion

We are a little older than most people using the iPad but I gave Theresa one for her birthday. She was thrilled to get the gift but never seemed to take off in its usage. This piece of technical genius always interested me when I saw my grand children and friends using it for just about everything. It's a camera, email dispatcher and with the right apps, it can do just about everything.

After playing with the thing for ten days an offer came in from one of the grand children to help her out. Theresa accepted and yesterday they set the iPad up for real use. Theresa caught on fire and immediately bonded with her device. I stayed away from the session because I would have had too many questions and ruined the learning session.

It makes me very happy to see Theresa taking the plunge and becoming literate on another of our social media devices  It was not long ago when we really got into using our computer and it has changed the manner in which we do business. I can see this iPad doing the same thing for Theresa, especially when we travel and want a compact office on a 8" by 10" computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...