Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Birthdays

March was good for our family as was February. In march we had David, Carol Anne, Shawna and Lynda all celebrating their special days. My two youngest siblings were happy to have a birthday in good health and looking for more of the same. My granddaughter who lives further away from us at five hours driving or four hours if her mother drives is having a special year. Shawna is graduating from secondary school and already accepted by all three schools she applied to.

Her choice of schools could bring her to Toronto and within an hour of our home. If this actually occurs we would see more of her and her Mom and Dad. That would be a bonus for shore.



Lynda is our oldest daughter and my writing inspiration. My wish is for her to complete the editing of my book to relieve her from a tired arm. She writes all day at work and continues when she comes home. Lynda along with my other three children make our life interesting and complete. They along with their children and friends make quite a group when we get together. We wish all of them a happy birthday and continued close association with the clan.

This year more than most caused me to look at our family and realize that we have aged in a hurry. This fact always makes me anxious to fill every minute with life issues and gain the rewards you receive from such a ethic. Theresa and I always feel blessed as far as our family is concerned and look forward to our next family get together. This year we will be having our first wedding of a grand child and that will be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...