Saturday, March 24, 2012

Airplanes By The Thousand

Today I attended the international air show in South Florida. Over a 100,000  people attended on a perfect weather day for the show. From 9 am until closing there were airplanes in the sky. I am crazy about planes but this day blew my mind. There were planes from  all ages. The pilots were absolutely skilled and made the old and new planes do things I could not imagine.

The American Air Force and Navy were present and put on a show I cannot describe but the retired personnel with their own planes were even better. For hours I sat and tried to take pics but the speed of the craft made it impossible to get most of the action.

My camera battery gave out and I was unable to get more pics but my mind's eye has all the pics in my head.It was a wonderful day and I must say that it was worth the drive and $25 for all the events.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...