Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Golf



Tuesday is golf day and my friends were there to welcome me back from surgery. I felt good and after a first day with all kinds of trouble I had high expectations for a good game. I am not supposed to use my driver so I used my #4 wood to drive. As I could not bend I dropped my ball and attempted to hit it like a driver. Water won and I had a second chance to drive from the bank of the lake. Another water ball and so on. In 18 holes I lost 20 balls, had one par and three bogie's for 5 points. My average is 17 points  so I had a bad day.

My friends wanted to tee my ball but I said I was better off the turf. I was happy to play but I was a little embarrassed with my performance. Golf is a game but when you play for money it is more than that. Today was the worst game I ever played but I had a good time in spite of the  poor play. Next week I will be better and it is only a game ...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...