Friday, January 6, 2012

Day After 75

I have been asked by a few if it feels different to be over 75. The answer is yes. I realize that from this day I have a numbered amount of time to do all the things I have planned. I realize that three quarters of my life is over and I have to hurry to fill the next quarter with useful, interesting and adventurous times. I have thought of the cruel thing called time and I welcome the challenge to race foreword and fill every day with some measure of useful and constructive energy.

Theresa and I have so many plans and any reality check would say we will be hard pressed to complete our whole list but the challenge will be to fill our time without regret. Yes life will be different in the next 25 years but different is not a negative term but a positive signal that I had better get to work and start filling those fleeting moments with happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...