Saturday, July 23, 2011

Second Chance

Theresa and I attended our Dr's office yesterday and received the good news that the date for my procedure will be August 12. This gives me time to get all the lead up work completed. I have to repeat all the pre-op stuff and make sure everything is ready for the official pre-op on the 11th. This time I am sure everything will proceed in a proper  manner and I will get my long awaited corrective surgery.

I have an advantage this time as I have been through the system and with the post-op procedures known I was able to practise the necessary skills to make my recovery a success. Sometimes this medical stuff takes time but in the long run it will pay off with an increased ability to function without  pain.

My spirits were lifted with all the concern shown by family and friends and with a happy and successful ending this time we will be able to look back and say the past was only a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...