Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Words On My Adventure

Most people go through life never having to experience a near death experience. I have had a few and all were caused by one type of allergic attack or another. My latest was the most clear of just what can occur when you have alergies which are unknown to you.

Near death experiences can be absolutely terryifying and could leave you with bad mind pictures for years. For me there was a clear message. Once I was able to breath and speak I had a quiet moment. I saw my life before me , not the past but the future. I could see that the message was clear, live life in a manner that will bring peace and harmony in your interaction with family and friends. We sometimes take so much for granted that we become lazy and unattached from the real issues of life.

I looked at Theresa and my children standing before me and I had this strong , urgent feeling that I could do better in the future. I think I will become a quieter, softer person and thankful that I have another chance to contribute to relationships in a meaningful way.

Everything became a little brighter, a little clearer and I was seeing life once more in a momentary focused analysis and I loved what I saw. This is the last word on my adventure and we always say all is well that ends well but for me all is well that begins well, for me this is a new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dad,
    In my 48 years, I've learned that Life is a delicate balance between yin and yang...right and wrong, up and down, beginning and ending and then; if we are lucky, the cycle starts again. Each time we go around, it becomes more clear what we deem precious in life.
    Cheers to your new beginning Dad. You aren't alone in this because you have led us to become the close knit family that we are. Life is full of new beginnings and we are thankful to know that you are here for another.
    We love you xox
    Daughter #2

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...