Friday, February 4, 2011

CNN..Dropped The Ball

Never have I been so offended by a network than I was today. A day long meeting between Canada and the USA resulted in a press conference. The President spoke in a most positive way about the talks and the importance of Canada-USA relations. Mutually they are the most important trading partners with a $1,ooo,ooo,ooo. a day of trade across the border. Canada providing over 40% of the imported oil to the USA. The President spoke in a wonderful warm manner and turned the mike over to the Canadian Prime Minister.

Immediately after the Prime Minister began to speak in French (there was no translator present.daaa) blabber mouth began to speak to another reporter about Egypt and for 14 minutes while the Prime Minister spoke there was no sound while ridiculous statements were traded back and forth  by blabber mouth and her friend.. To say I was offended is a small feeling of what I really felt. The President was uncomfortable as he is not fluent in French. He must have felt that the Prime Minister should have been treated in a better manner. CNN....shame on you...you dropped the ball.

Canadians will forgive the oversight because we are a forgiving people but I am damn angry and I shall be sending messages to the proper people about this #@&^5$#243

I hope that the CNN media people realize that Canada is more important to the USA than Egypt or any other nation. Bad manners are not excusable in this case.I hope blabber mouth is told when she should speak and when she should listen. I think she felt it was her place in the sun....I hope it was...and her last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...