Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A New Toy




Every so often we buy new toys to keep us interested in our daily tasks. This week we purchased a new toy to make my job of keeping our property well tended and beautiful. It arrived right on time and the two men who unloaded it were careful to make sure I knew how to drive the machine. Even thought they saw my old one they insisted that I attend this twenty minute learning session..

I was surprised what I learned and appreciated the help they gave. They told me that many people are injured in the first minutes of operating a new machine. I was not proud and listened attentively although I was wishing to get a tryout on my new toy. When they left I had Doris and Theresa come out for a photo op and they co-operated with me .

After the pics I mowed the entire yard in about 25 minutes. What a difference and what a surprise to have this new toy to help me have fun while working. The picture of the lady is my mother in law who is 93 and wanted to take the machine for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...