Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Every Christmas is special. This year I am doubly blessed because of my desire to be well and on my way to a new life with walking and physical capabilities. My wish was granted and my objective of walking free without cane or walker became a reality. Last eve we gathered in the sun room and played music and ate goodies and drank our favourite drinks until midnight . Seeing a full day ahead we wisely went to bed only to wake up at 7am and Begin our Xmas rituals all over.

I love Xmas and this being my 75th has special significance. Our family gathering will be robust, noisy and loving as usual but there is a certain change in the family. We are all adults so we are waiting for the new surge of energy to come from the next generation to make the picture complete.With Doris holding her 94 years in check we have four generations around the table. It is a wonderful feeling to be part of a family who share common goals and values and get excited about the simple things in life.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and remember the true meaning and do something unselfish to make the world a better place in which to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...