Saturday, February 22, 2014

1100

I have just completed 1100 blogs and I checked over the body of writing and realized that as you get older you often repeat yourself. I have not only repeated some stories like birthdays that occur every year but pictures as well.

I am going to try to be more original in the future and pick topics that I have neglected to comment on because I did not wish to offend too many people. I shall write from my heart and enjoy the opportunity of free expression on many subjects. There has to be a greater discussion on the environment, climate change. democracy and the great divide between the very rich and the poor. Where is our middle class?

Thank you for reading and commentating and I shall endeavor to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...