Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Update - Guest Post

I'm Lyn - Polar Bear's eldest daughter, and I've hijacked his blog for a guest post. He is back in his wintry Canadian home for the holidays ... just down the street from me and I can attest to the fact that he is suffering from severe, deep withdrawal from blogging and Internet access. He was surprised that he missed it so much. That didn't stop him from writing though ... he has been accumulating loads of material and been busy finessing the stories for his book.

As we chatted today he said how much he felt he was missing from the online community. I was updating him on some of our regular blogger buddies - Lakeviewer's post on crab season, Carrie's departure to Germany to see her young military fiancee ...

In a few days he will take the flight back to Florida and I will be back to following this blog to stay up to date with him - his ideas, worries, and memories. But right now I have him up close and personal and I don't want to waste a minute.

So stay tuned; the Polar Bear will be back in the den by Thursday! I know he would want me to extend his best for the holiday season.

Now - a return to your regular programming ...

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in, to see how he's surviving those frigid temps. But then, it's the contrast and excitement that keep us curious and engaged. Glad to see you are back for a visit Lyn.

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...