Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back In Florida

After a beautiful month of shared time with my family and friends it is good to be back here to put my house in order. I don't mean the house but the yard. Much can happen in a month here and as I drove up to our home I could see major growth in the flowers and bushes. The weeds did not take a holiday but seemed to take advantage of my not being there to keep them in check.

Our pool looks great as the neighbour's took good care of it as they always do.My garden looks a little shabby but actually I was surprised at the condition because the weather was not the greatest. On arrival the weatherman announced that this day broke all existing records as the temperature jumped to 89 degrees. The old record for that day was 85.

What were we to do with these conditions? What everyone does ... pour a cold drink and relax.  Order in a pizza ans relax. Relax was the operative word as we were a little tired from he early starting time of our departure and the flight itself.

Today we will make up for the resting and get all the little thigs completed to make our home and garden acceptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...