Monday, July 6, 2015

Back in Physio

My good doctor arranged to have me take some more torture to help me with my mobility. I went to this government operated and funded institution and was assessed by a lady who is paid to make sure that anyone receiving treatment really deserves it.

She was gentle looking but after twenty minutes of yanking, jerking and pulling I knew she was for real. I was accepted as a client for help on my left leg. I have two legs but the prescription was for help with the left leg.

I was early for my first appointment and waited in the hard seats waiting for my turn to go behind the curtain to be treated. My name was called but the person calling me had trouble with pronouncing my name so I knew I was in for some treatment of a foreign nature. The man who ordered me to cubicle 24 seemed OK as he was a young fellow and he showed compassion by helping me off with brace. The next 25 minutes were busy and strenuous and I was impressed. That is until I tried to walk to the van. He gave me homework and when I asked him some questions as to where he was educated and so on he seemed a little perturbed that anyone would breach such a subject. He listed off qualifications that were far beyond my capacity to understand the letters but I nodded in compliance

I walked to the door slowly and he came to my rescue with my brace in hand and helped me to arm myself with that little thing which enables me to walk better.He really was the real thing and as he shook my hand and said he was looking forward to seeing me in three days I realized that just maybe I will experience someone who can actually make my life a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Nice weblog here! Additionally your web site so much up
    fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host?
    I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Feel free to visit my web site - fiberglass planters

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...