Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Computer

Theresa has been complaining about her computer for the past few months but it came to a head when she could not retrieve information at tax time.She made her feelings known on a day when Henry and Henry were here visiting. They declared that they would build a computer for her and bring it on line asap. Usually we depend on Peter for such a task as he is a professional and we need him on occasion to right what gets wrong on our several computers.

Well the computer was built and delivered asap as promised and the Henry's shared the best part of a day transferring all the valuable information on Theresa's machine.My promise to the boys was a rib dinner and I did deliver but no time was wasted as much time was necessary to complete the task. I supervised the entire time and actually learned a great deal but for the most part their conversation was all Greek to me. We are so fortunate to have a number of family who bail us out when we have difficulties.

Living in the computer age makes it imperative to either learn the technology or have someone close to help. I am determined to get with it and get up to speed. My daughter Lynda spoils me by writing down the procedures but it mostly works and I am determined to correct this embarrassment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...