Sunday, January 12, 2014

Littliest Turkey

Just before Xmas we were buying groceries and were attracted to the bin of turkeys which were on sale for $.67 per pound. We bought a couple of small ones and saw this turkey at a cost of $2.50. I could not believe my eyes so picked it up. It was a small bird for sure but larger than the chicken we also had in our basket at $9.25.

I wondered just how it would look in a pan so today when we are having a turkey dinner for three we decided to cook this little fellow. When I thawed and washed this turkey I realized it was perfect except it was small. I am sure it will taste OK and I am sure I will never ever see one for sale again at $2.50.

1 comment:

  1. It's a baby!! I've never seen one that small before. What are the ladies going to eat? :) I am sure it will be delicious. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...