Saturday, March 28, 2015

Clearing My Head

There has been so many noteworthy events happening this past week I must clear my head to enjoy the weekend. Endless conflicts in Africa and the Middle East. Canada picks the conflict in Syria and Iraq to send our troops because the prime minister always follows the Americans in thinking an deeds. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is bombing its neighbor and Nigeria is being invaded by a barbaric sect who never ruffled a feather in Ottawa.We are now helping the most vicious dictator in Syria by fighting its enemy within the Syrian borders. Things are so complicated over there we should just help the civilians to survive and let the tribes who have been fighting for a thousand years get it over with by themselves.

Here at home the provinces are struggling with budgets and we as a country have not had a budget yet as the finance minister is hiding under his desk in Ottawa. We won a gold medal in pairs figure skating at the worlds and should be so proud.

Mother nature loves the west coast with the early spring while the Maritimers suffer with the worst weather on record. Daughter Lynda is having a birthday and it makes me look very old and grandson just returned from back packing around Europe for the last month.

Theresa and I are continuing to settle in to our new home and cannot wonder how all the things in the garage arrived at our house.Maybe this will be over  in a week or two.

Now that I got that off my chest I was happy to see the return of the robins, cardinals and starlings. The creek behind our house had its spring flood and now settled down to a trickle so summer is just around the corner. Sister Carol Ann and her girls went on a cruise and loved every minute and plan more travel plans for the future. Next week will return to normal and I shall write blogs about  other events .
Because of my mistake saying that Jeannie travelled with her two daughters instead of Carol Ann I hope that my suggestion will become a reality and Jeannie will have the same wonderful experience that Carol Ann did on her cruise with her two daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...