Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Camera Trouble

Theresa and I were going to take advantage of a evening without too many things to do.We decided to share some time at the gym. As we were leaving to go I asked Theresa to bring the camera. I never explained why but the reason was to take some pictures of the Xmas decorations in our area.

On the way to the gym which is about five minutes from home we  drove to some of the more colorful displays and took some pictures. I cannot believe the effort some people put into their decorations. I believe many of the more elaborate ones are professionally developed.




After viewing many beautiful displays we moved on to the gym. Theresa was taking a Zumba class and I was going through my regular routine. I always begin with a 10 minute warm up on the tread mill. I saw a flash and there was Theresa taking pictures. Picture taking in the gym is a no no and quickly she was surrounded by members of the gym explaining to her that pictures were not permitted. They explained it was because of their liability. In any case Theresa put away her camera and went to her class. I am sure she was a little embarrassed but the people were very nice and I am sure it will not happen again.

I thought I told Theresa that pictures were not permitted within the gym but we got our wires crossed and our hands slapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...