Saturday, February 18, 2012

China Is In the News

China is in the news nearly every day for some reason or another but this time is because our oldest daughter and her hubby are going there for a couple of weeks to clear up the mess that exists with their forging ahead too quickly. This country of over a billion people has the potential to become in a short time the most powerful country in the world. I don't think that  that daughter will change much while she is there but the personal knowledge she picks up will give her fuel for her blogs for a long time. Her new camera will take many pics and I am sure they will turn up in her blogs in the near future.

Few people are fortunate enough to be able to visit that mysterious country but Lynda jumped at the chance and our whole family will benefit. I wish I was going as well but I am less energetic than she and the Great Wall might do me in.

Have a good trip and return full of rice and wonderful experiences to share with us in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...