Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back To Yoga

It has been a month since I began my adventure with yoga. I can say that I am pleasantly surprised with the value of this activity for me.A person has to believe in the theory of yoga to benefit from it's teachings. Although looking rather passive I have ended every session feeling like I had a hard workout.

This form of body improvement is as much mental as it is physical and captures the natural desire of people to understand the connect of mind and body. I could add spirit but that would sound churchy and we don't want to interfere with a good thing.

I have gone through several sessions now without an embarrassing incident and hope to keep my record clean.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Dad! Although I kinda love the embarrassing recounts! :) Oh to be a fly on the wall at the yoga studio!

    ReplyDelete

Ï'm interested in what you think ...