Sunday, February 17, 2013

This And That



Valentines Day is past but the memory of our little celebration is still fresh in my mind. We had guests with us for this day and a surprise  gift I received was much appreciated. I like to use Jovan Musk  for after shave. Theresa somehow found this huge bottle of the good stuff and surprised me with it and a nice card.

With our company we traveled around the area and ended at the flea market. Every time I go to the flea market I purchase little items I cannot get anywhere else. This day was no exception but my friend purchased  many clamps which will be hard to pack but very useful when he gets home.

Between the flea market and the city market  we received more than our share of exercise. Both days were good ones and enjoyment was felt by all of us. To end the day we were taken out for supper. Not any restaurant but to Bubbas, a saloon type place where great amounts of food are served and the atmosphere is real country like.

Pictures on the wall of all the presidents who ate there and artifacts from the past makes for a great atmosphere. We are enjoying sharing time with friends and look forward to the next few days when even more friends come our way.                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...