Friday, February 1, 2013

Circus Boys


There have been a few mishaps along the way which led to holes in our cage screen. The long handle of the pool vacuum is the main screen enemy as it pokes holes when not carefully handled. The lads who were working here said they could do the job of repairing the screen. I believed them and gave them the go ahead.

When I saw how they were going about the job I was shocked as they looked like circus performers with their unsafe scaffolding . I know that once you invite workers into your yard you are responsible for their safety. They assured me that they were OK and not to worry.Well they did the job eventually but not before I had to interrupt their work with a work stoppage. The boss of the job wanted to work alone on that board spanning the pool twelve feet up. The only saving grace was that they were over water and it would break their fall.



I will be so pleased when the work is all completed and I will not be responsible for their safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...