Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tree Company HHH

Since the wind storm I have been faced with a 35 foot tree which was in danger of falling into my neighbor's yard. When I require help I always phone my son Henry to give me a hand. This time I figured that we could take the tree down in sections and avoid my other trees and the gazebo.

Henry arrived here with his son Henry so we set out to get the job done. With three Henrys there should be little problem. Our plan was to drop the tree in three sections between my small utility barn and the gazebo I had several ornamental shrubs and a inukshuk in line for damage as well but with the rope guiding the fall we were able to get away without any damage at all.

The cleanup after the cutting went well and Henry III did most of the hauling of the branches. Theresa and I are pleased to get this chore finished with help as the city is picking up all the downed branches from the recent storm.

After the work we were joined by a daughter and grandson for dinner. A good visit and a job well done makes for a happy situation. Many thanks for the help H and H!
H




   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...