Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back To The Health Club

During the months shared in Cape Coral where I attended the health club not less than five days a week I have been very negligent. Yesterday Theresa and I decided that we should look at joining a club here in Oakville. This morning we had a 8:15 appointment at the club and I tried to continue on the program I was on in Florida.

The simple machines that became easy after a few months were not easy after being away for two and a half months. Even now a few hours after my first go at continuing my program I am stiff as a board. I believe this condition is called old age  but if I keep at it I should be OK in a week or two.

This health club has full services including a Doctor to help with some of the issues we have. I believe that I will need help in nearly every area for the first while but will enjoy the challenge. I prepared our bikes for some long rides along the waterfront and this should help.

I always thought that working in the garden and around the house was enough but I was so wrong. I lost so much in a short time I believe I have to dedicate myself to a long range plan and stick with it. This will be fun when the cold winter mornings will seem so friendly in front of the fireplace instead of going to the club at 7:30 am. Time will tell... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...