Saturday, June 22, 2013

Good News Around

Some days we get mail that tells us of bad news . The last few days were the opposite and gave us news that  made us happy and informed. My oldest daughter who works for the federal government has been given a promotion that was well deserved. We were happy and know that the department she works in is better served in as a result.

My friend Doug is going to have some surgery  that will help him play golf better and give him a better perspective about his trees. Trees are important Doug but you are a hundred times more important. Go into that surgery as I did and within a minute that they black you out and you wake up miracles happen and the Dr's have fun making sure that they do everything possible to make you better. I have had a few times when I was worried and then I had a very good method of making the wait possible . I used to try to keep my mind on fishing for Char and as I awoke I was surprised I was in a bed with pretty nurses looking after me.

Doug have a great strong surgery and make sure you have dreams that will make the time pass and you will  awake strong and ready to face the few days of recovery. Theresa and I will be over to see you in a few days and we expect to see the Doug that we love so much. Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...