Sunday, April 15, 2012

Home In Three Weeks

I woke up this am at 6am worried about the fact that we will be home in three weeks. Shutters, water system, garden and a million other things that have to be done before we leave this place. Our pot garden worked out well with 8 large pots we have enough lettuce for an army and beans a plenty with tomatoes to be used here and some to go home if all goes well.

Time creeps up on you when you are having fun and this am I realized that I have to get all the tasks completed  with the help of  Theresa. When I came down Henry did most of the work and now we have to get ourselves in gear and get what has to be done, done.

Today we put a new ceiling in our bathroom and painted the whole room. This was something I should have done last year but I put it off. I can no longer put off any task that has to be done so I am making a schedule  for the closing of our home this spring. We are pretty good at getting all the little things done on time but this year I do not have the same energy and we have to plan well in advance.

Today I shared many hours on the phone and Skype to talk to family and friends. It was a good time and the connection only magnified the need to get all the work done. Tomorrow when I wake up I shall be motivated to work and clear my to do list. I really want to have the last week clear to just relax and enjoy the Florida weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...