Thursday, January 7, 2016

Birthdays

Th1s year I declared loud and clear that I was not going to celebrate my special day. My reasoning was that it was too close to Xmas and we just had wonderful family sharing of time. I wished to make point the point that next year will be my 80th and I wanted a party . Well the proclamation did impress my family and friends and I receive the greatest amount of happy B'days ever and actually I loved it.

I had no control about others felt and like the Tories during the last election I misread the manner in which we as a family celebrate special events. I thought that people looked at my most recent pictures and they felt they should make a statement now because maybe I won't be around to celebrate next year. At any rate I just wish to thank everyone for making my no party B'day one of the best ever.

I shall never again interfere with the natural order of things when it comes to family and friends traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...