Friday, August 28, 2015

The Cabot Trail

One of the most scenic drives in the world is found in Cape Breton and is named after one of the earliest explorers in Canada. The Cabot trail has been a favourite drive for Canadians and world travelers as well and remains as a key to tourism in Nova Scotia.

I have driven the trail many times over the last 75 years but never cease to marvel at the still unspoiled beauty of this natural wonder. Theresa and I have been over the trail several times but this time the weather was perfect and we enjoyed the magic of this journey once again. Words fail me to describe the vistas that appear around every curve of the road,

I imagine that I will make the effort a few more times in the future to make the trip but if not I have some great pictures in my minds eye of one of the greatest visual treats




available to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...