Monday, September 10, 2012

A Peaceful Place

Every community has a place to bury its citizens who pass away. Often this place is in a quiet area and holds much of the history of the community. I personally visit graveyards when I travel and marvel at the stories that could be told by reading the inscriptions on the tomb stones. Magnetawan and Chapman Valley have such a place for its departed.

This graveyard holds some of my best friends from the past and acquaintances I made over the few years I lived in that district. I visit this place and I get a sense of warm memories every time. Looking at the head stones is like reading a role call and each one has a story or memory to share. This particular site holds special beauty experienced by all who visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...