Thursday, August 4, 2016

Theresa at the PGA

Theresa and her friend from Ottawa had tickets for the last PGA tournament at Oakville. Her friend Diana won these as one gift when she won the Canadian Championship for Senior Curlers. They wanted me to go along but I would rather see it on the big screen. Actually I could never keep up to them. They were so excited and planned to see certain golfers and so on. They were gone early and arrived home late and tired. I stayed home and watched the game and cooked.

I was so happy to see these friends sharing time together that I tried to stay out of there way. Their friendship goes way back and it is great to see them together. Theresa was actually excited to see certain golfers as she watches the PGA on TV. They took many pictures and I am using some of them to show how beautiful it was at that famous golf course.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ï'm interested in what you think ...